Target Audience: HR specialists or Remuneration practitioners involved in profiling jobs and conducting job evaluations within organisations
Course details: Aspects covered in detail during the course of the workshop are the following:
- From Job analysis to work profiling: do traditional procedures still apply?
- Choice of job profiling template: one size fits all?
- Job Profiling: a practical application covering the basic steps involved in job profiling:
- Step 1: Identifying and describing tasks
- Step 2: Identifying critical competencies
- Step 3: Linking tasks and competencies
- Step 4: Documenting job profile results
- Job Evaluation process and principles
- Paper-based Job Evaluation systems
- Paterson Job evaluation
- Computerised/ on-line Job Evaluation systems
- Introduction to Broad Banding