Target Audience: Remuneration, HR or Payroll Specialists, Assistants or Managers, who would like to improve their Excel skills, and dramatically increase their productivity levels when working with remuneration data in Excel.
Course details: This is a hands on practical workshop covering the essential Excel skills required to analyse market and organisation remuneration information.
Aspects covered in detail during the course of the workshop are the following:
- Importing and formatting remuneration data / working with dates
- Valuing the Total Package (incl Vlookup & If formulas)
- Validation / checking of remuneration data
- Sub-totalling remuneration data
- Comparing market data and conditional formatting
- Statistics for remuneration data
- Graphing remuneration data
- Scattergrams and trend lines
- Distribution tables and graphs
- Pivot tables and goal seek
A workbook is provided with detailed (click by click) instructions on how to carry out every function demonstrated. The workbook covers Excel 2007 and 2010. A disc is also provided to each delegate with all training and exercise spreadsheets used during the workshop.