Without a proper remuneration framework in place to manage job sizing, organisations face a difficult task to try and defend their remuneration strategy.
REMeasure® is an internet-based job evaluation system that provides a quick, easy and balanced method to accurately measure and evaluate any position from Cleaner to Top Executive level. The system allocates a point score and a Paterson grade to the job, which can be correlated to any other public or in-house grading system.
REMeasure® provides for objective and accurate sizing of positions by using using 7 factors, consisting of one preliminary factor, two input factors, two process factors and two output factors. In addition, terminology may be customised to suit your organisation and access to salary benchmarks linked to the evaluated position are available.
How do we do it?
What we mean by job evaluation
Job evaluation is the process of assessing the relative worth of jobs in an organisation, using an objective and reliable rating system.
As part of our bouquet of services, we are able to offer job evaluation expertise, via a consulting approach or alternatively, assistance via use of our highly rated industry evaluation tool.
This aids in providing a solid approach to evaluating your organisations' current roles, ensuring that your grading is in line with global standards, enabling your organisation to confidently proceed with related role and pay practices.
Benefits of job evaluation are:
- Job evaluation is more objective and defensible than ranking
- Job evaluation provides a logical and fair structure for pay and benefits
- Job evaluation assists with external benchmarking
- Job evaluation simplifies the pay review process
- Job evaluation enables skills to be priced in the market
- Job evaluation can help maintain relativities between jobs and will, in turn, enhance employees’ perception of fairness and increase engagement
REMeasure® is an internet-based job evaluation system that provides a quick, easy and balanced method to accurately measure and evaluate any position within your organisation. The system allocates a Paterson grade and a point score to the job, which can be correlated to any other public or in-house grading system. REMeasure® has been designed to be quick, simple and user friendly. It is quick and easy to enter information about a job or to copy or import data from existing spreadsheets. The evaluation of a job is a seamless exercise, taking the evaluator through a limited series of straightforward and balanced questions.
It allocates a point score to a job which can be correlated to any other public or in-house grading system. The system can be customised by the organisation. REMchannel® participants are provided with instant access to market benchmark data.
Benefits of REMeasure®
- Objective and accurate sizing of positions
- Customisation of terminology utilised in an organisation
- Access to job evaluation tool at anytime, anywhere
- Access to market benchmark data linked to the level of the evaluated position
- Addresses equal pay for equal work requirements. Click here to read more